Go Down

Topic: Glad to announce my SwitchPack is finally released (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

jbellavance

Aug 19, 2017, 12:46 am Last Edit: Aug 19, 2017, 12:47 am by jbellavance
After releasing my EdgeDebouncer, I decided to create a complete switch toolbox using this debouncer.

With 17 example sketches and a complete 14 page Tutorial.

All switches are debounced and protected against EMF interferences by the lightning fast EdgeDebouncer algorithm.

9 classes: with 8 of them inheriting from 1 to 3 other classes
  • Debounce: debouncePin()
  • Click: clicked()
  • DoubleClick: clickCount(), setMaxClicks(), setLimit()
  • Toggle: readStatus(), getStatus(), setStatus()
  • TimedClick: wasLastRead(), clickTime(), timeSinceLastClick()
  • Repeater: repeatRequired(), setStart(), setBurst()
  • ModeSwitch: readMode(), getMode(), setMode(), resetAfter()
  • Encoder: setPins(), setModes(), stepsPerClick(), getRotation(), getCount(), setCount(), resetCount()

Find it here

Hope you will find this Library usefull for your projects.

Jacques

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

jbellavance

I also just released the EdgeDebounceLite Library.

Just replace digitalRead() with debounce.pin()

You can find it here

Jacques
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

larryd

You must be fully retired, kind of nice to do what you want to do now (what wife will let you do ;) ).

Will look at the work in a few days.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Edit:
FYI
Switch and LED on the same pin.
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=445951.msg3336467#msg3336467

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

jbellavance

Aug 20, 2017, 03:26 pm Last Edit: Aug 20, 2017, 03:28 pm by jbellavance
Hi there,

Yes, 8.6us is just about the normal rise/fall time for a LED.

Take look at this thread.

Jacques

EDIT: nope, it is in the ns range

gusitos

Hola, quizás usted me pueda ayudar. Busco anular el efecto rebote en mi proyecto, es una caja inútil.... con:
1 Arduino Nano, 1 interruptor de palanca de 3 patas, 2 servosmotores, 1 motor y un sharp movimiento, el proyecto lo obtuve de aquí:
 http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-build-another-useless-machine-easy-to-make-/

El problema es que es un proyecto de hace mucho tiempo y no consigo contactar con el autor para que me ayude a terminar!

He visto que usted trabaja con Debounce, sé que es eso lo que le falta a mi código pero....no sé ponerlo!
Podría ayudarme por favor?

Gracias

Hi, maybe you can help me. I seek to cancel the rebound effect in my project, it is a useless box .... with:
1 Arduino Nano, 1 3-leg toggle switch, 2 servosmotors, 1 motor and a sharp movement, I got the project from here:
  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-build-another-useless-machine-easy-to-make-/

The problem is that it is a project of a long time ago and I can not contact the author to help me finish!

I've seen that you work with Debounce, I know that's what my code lacks but ... I do not know how to put it!
Can you help me please?

Thank you

jbellavance

What are the symptoms that make you think that bouncing is your problem?

Go Up