Go Down

Topic: Can't upload on my arduino because it seems that it isn't comunnicating right (Read 592 times) previous topic - next topic

xRamon

This is what happened:
The last thing I did was erase a Timer Interrupt Function, but I forgot to erase it's configuration as well.
When I uploaded it, the Rx pin turned on instantly and it won't turn off again. (I'm not sending anything to it)
Every time after I reset it, the Rx led turns on instantly, and when I try to upload again my firmware  I got this:
Connecting to programmer: .avrdude: Send: . [lb]
avrdude: Send: S [53]
avrdude: Recv:

avrdude: Recv:
avrdude: Send: V[56]
And doesn't do anything else.
I've reseated it a few times but NOTHING.
Please, if someone can help me I would appreciate it a lot. I'm looking for a way to FLASH it, but still nothing.

CrossRoads

Try this:
Press &  hold the Reset button.
Start the download- when the IDE shows "Compiled xxx of 32xxx bytes" release the button. May take a few tries to get the timing right.
May also help go into File:Preferences and turn on Verbose outputs to see what's going on.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

xRamon

Well THANK YOU very much for your answer. Problem resolved.
I tried to do what you told me, but if I press the RESET button first, then the IDE tells me that COM3 is disconnected. So I press UPLOAD first and then reseated!!!

CrossRoads

Really!  Reset should not reset the USB interface to make it disconnected. That sounds like a wiring issue.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up