Go Down

Topic: List of all the 'ranks'? (Read 10487 times) previous topic - next topic

liuzengqiang

Wow, many over 1.0! I'm really way behind. I think it's a decent measure of the usefulness of a member once he/she has a large number of posts.

CR, I have your book. I passed it to my student assistant. Hope he gets up to speed with programming.
Serial LCD keypad panel,phi_prompt user interface library,SDI-12 USB Adapter

retronet_RIMBA1ZO

Seems like high posters kinda get burned for jumping in to so many threads.
Not sure "popularity" is the right word.

i don't feel like i'm burned - i think it's a reasonable benchmark, if one is "spamming" for post count and not getting karma because it's not a useful contribution; then i'd say it's good indicator.

anyway, why are we trending to Facebook and counting 'Like's ! :P

it's only a measure of a user on this forum, not how "senior" they actually are in the world of Arduino or even Electronics in general.

i think one Global Moderator already touched on this earlier in the thread.

liuzengqiang

Look at pighixxx:

centiKoP=10.0!!!

graynomad

Yikes, that will be for all those great diagrams he's done.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

Are those still accessible? Thought I had read a post saying the link was no longer working.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

liuzengqiang

Are those still accessible? Thought I had read a post saying the link was no longer working.

I downloaded everything to my dropbox. Let me know if you want a zipped copy.

Nishant_Sood

Well I comment a lot on BarSport! so they arent counted anymore here
:smiley-eek:
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!
www.winacro.com

graynomad

Yes I think there was an issue, can't remember what now. I tried to find his profile and look for the thread but lately the forum format has changed and I can never find the members page (why is it so bloody hard to find that?)

His web site only has a splash page these days but here is his twitter page (https://twitter.com/pighixxx)

______
Rob

MAS3

Do you mean this page ?
That still seems to work OK to me and i think it's very useful.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Grumpy_Mike

Mar 13, 2014, 12:11 am Last Edit: Mar 13, 2014, 06:53 am by Grumpy_Mike Reason: 1
Remember that Kama only came in comparatively lately,  I was already over 20K posts before it started and that was only June 2012 so it rather skews the figures in favor of the more recently joined members.

Does anyone know when it started?
I remember there was a spell of having positive and negative kama, then we had a vote and it was removed, finally it recently came back with positive only.

graynomad

Do you mean this page ?

Sort of, there was an English version as well, but I don't suppose the language matters much if you just want the diagrams.

______
Rob

Go Up