please add a jumper to disable auto reset

I read online someone speaking about calling a shell to disable it, probably was you.

Im unemployed and bored, so im building a home automation system, one step at a time. I havnt programmed C since 2 classes in college, and i have not used a micrcontroller since highschool 8 years ago. So i thought slow would be good.

Right now the thermostat checks the tempature, displaying the current, and goal tempatures, displays the time and day, as well as turns a LED on and off which simulates a relay to control my furnace.

Right now it sends current tempature data to php, and i can update the goal tempature, the time, and manually turn furnace on and off with the web interface.

Eventually i wish to add controls, and readouts for a signicant number of things.

Out side lights, window AC units, water/gas/electricity usage monitoring, among others.

Right now, im building it in steps, getting things functional. At this time i do not care about things looking pretty, and im happy to take my time, doing one goal at a time, if i need to change stuff later to accomodate new additions that is fine.

This whole thing im using as a re-learning experience anyway.

Sorry if my stuff is hard to read or follow, i've been up for 20 hours straight and the caffeine is wearing off all the sudden.