Go Down

Topic: How To detection of explosives materials ....? (Read 15180 times) previous topic - next topic

Paul__B

Some people are able to produce a potentially explosive mix of hydrogen/methane on demand.

And you just need electricty and water to prepare a perfect mixture of hydrogen and oxygen. Our old science teacher demonstrated it in the lab (on purpose, and with reasonable precautions).

I do believe "fungus" meant with an absolute minimum of equipment - no electricity!

Robin2

Sorry, I wasn't being anally attentive.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

krupski

I wonder how many different Government agencies are already monitoring this Thread to see if they need to arrest someone?

I am a pacifist. I don't believe the Arduino forum should be used to discuss weapons - including explosives.

...R

Detecting an explosive and possibly saving lives before it goes off seems to me like something even a pacifist would approve of......
Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

davidhoulding

If you are looking to detect explosive gases eg propane you could use sensors such as the MQ6. Got this sensor working nicely with Arduino Uno. More in my blog at http://davidhoulding.blogspot.com/2014/05/propane-gas-sensor-using-arduino-uno.html

Go Up