Go Down

Topic: (Arduino) Microcontroller board/ PCB question (Read 863 times) previous topic - next topic



I have a simple question: I know how to describe it but don't know the term. A microcontroller board has on each corner (4) a rounded opening where you can put "a kind of foot" see an example here: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/791208851_2/Development-board-2-8-ALIENTEK-STM32F103-touch-LCD-JLINK-V8-the-Microcontroller-super-ARM7-51.jpg so that the board is a little bit from the surface. What's the name of such a "foot"?


Go Up