Go Down

Topic: Problem with Sketch Uploading to a DFRduino (Read 2019 times) previous topic - next topic

Dalari

First of all sorry for my terrible englisch.
I have write a Sketch for an arduino Uno. That worked fine. Now i try to upload the same program on the same PC to an DFRduino Nano.  The Upload begins fine, but direct before the sketch is uploaded complete the upload stopps. It continue saying "uploading" an "the green bar" down move any more. I have tried this with version 1.0.5 und 1.5.6. With 1.0.5. it doesn't work, with 1.5.6 it first worked fine. after the second time the problem returned. I have searched for hours for a solution to this problem without succes. Have anyone an idea how to solve this?

zaxarias

Is DFRduino recognized by your computer ? It seems to me it's not that's why you can't upload.. Check your device manager and see if there is any yellow exclamation mark on other devices or com & LPT ports ..
z.p

Dalari

It's recognized as "USB Serial Port (COM4)"

zaxarias

Jun 20, 2014, 03:13 pm Last Edit: Jun 20, 2014, 03:17 pm by zaxarias Reason: 1

It's recognized as "USB Serial Port (COM4)"

That's fine
Is serial port :COM4 selected on IDE ?... tools ->port -> COM4
Still won't upload ? Are there any extras connected on DFRduino ?
z.p

Dalari

Yes it still won't upload. I have wired up for my program i try to upload but i don't have any extras connected.

zaxarias

Yes it still won't upload. I have wired up for my program i try to upload but i don't have any extras connected.

--Try to unplug your usb and put it in another usb port of your computer..
--Restart DFRduino
--Check the port is right and selected
--If there's anything unnecessary on DFRduino take it off
Try again...
z.p

Dalari

Jun 20, 2014, 03:37 pm Last Edit: Jun 20, 2014, 03:41 pm by Dalari Reason: 1
Okay. The IDE says the Upload is done. But the program doesn't worked. So i doubble checked my Code an the wiring an try Upload again. Now its like before. The Upload stopps shortly before done.
But i have seen that the DFRduino is still recognized as COM4

zaxarias

Okay. The IDE says the Upload is done. But the program doesn't worked. So i doubble checked my Code an the wiring an try Upload again. Now its like before. The Upload stopps shortly before done.

If the upload is done but the program wont work i think you should check your code and then your wiring..
What did you do and finally it uploaded the code?
z.p

Dalari

I have chanced the USB Port. I just noticed that the DFRduino is still recognized as COM4. Could that help to find the Problem?

zaxarias

I have chanced the USB Port. I just noticed that the DFRduino is still recognized as COM4. Could that help to find the Problem?

I think it's ok to be recognized as COM4 again..
What happened is you changed the port and the code finally uploaded, i guess the problem was there ...
Can you upload the code again now? If not, change the port for one more time to  another one ...
z.p

Dalari

It upload only one time. then i have to switch the port. On the new port it workes only one time either. But the Sketch doesn't work. The wiring and the Code are correct and worked fine on an Arduino UNO.

Go Up