Go Down

Topic: [WIFI ERROR] What happen to my arduino Yun??? HELP MEEEE PLEASEEEE (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

piccinnigius

Jun 29, 2014, 07:38 pm Last Edit: Jun 29, 2014, 08:57 pm by piccinnigius Reason: 1
Ethernet does not work anymore and Wlan don't work(led is off)  and i have been this message in the webpanel homepage

<<There was a problem last time I tried configuring wireless network.
Check the following log for details of what went wrong (Hide)>>

Check attachment log.txt
help meeeeee!!!!   :~ :~ :~ :~

piccinnigius

per favore aiutatemi  martedì ho l esame  =( =( =( =( =(

federicofissore

Hi

I don't know what happened and it's hard to understand what's going on with the information you gave. It seems like the yun is in access point mode. From your private message you say your computer say "limited network" or something. That's a windows issue. Have you changed windows version or installed windows updates?

BTW, you're using the old image. Go on with your exam, then (and only then) remember to upgrade your yun (see link in my signature)

piccinnigius

No it is always the same version of windows, in fact with the other networks there aren't  problems. However now I reset my yun, but, requires much more frequently to make login and occasionally tells me after some time:
"Session invalid date!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
?: In function 'read'
?: In function 'reap'
?: In function 'dispatch'
?: In function <?: 194> "
denying access to the web panel
then reboot and all is well.

federicofissore

Does that happen after reboot?
There are prerequisites that need some time to set up before webpanel can work.
Also, you didn't answer if updates were installed. Are you using sane browsers like chrome or firefox?

piccinnigius

Jun 30, 2014, 11:04 am Last Edit: Jun 30, 2014, 11:23 am by piccinnigius Reason: 1
yes yes I'm using chrome. I'm working with the same methods, programs and operating system (no other updates) that I used before that the connections do not work anymore. Then after the reset I had to reconfigure everything, now I connect to yun and I access the web panel perfectly, but after a while that I work  it tells me invalid session date.
After the reboot all works properly.
Another problem is that it always asks me to login.

P.S. I had forgotten the rest api closed.

federicofissore

piccinnigius

was the fact that he asked me to log in (username and password) every two seconds. But putting access to the rest API open everything works

Go Up