Go Down

Topic: Esplora is not working; may be broken :( (Read 698 times) previous topic - next topic

TheXboxnerd

My Esplora I got about 3 months ago has been fine, and I have used it for multiple projects before.  Today I wanted to make sure my Esplora was working, and a strange thing happened; every time I plugged my Esplora in my computer, I can hear the sound that you get when a driver is plugged in, and made the unplug noise shortly after I plugged the Esplora in.  The Esplora's port that I set up is recognized, but the port is only recognized when the (L) light on the Esplora is on.  I hope I dont have to buy another Esplora, and I hope there is a solution.  =(

drksam

Arduino UNO, mega 2560, atmega328, attiny44, LCD, TFT, touch, SD, i2c, spi, MCP23017, android control, automation direct PLCs and drives.

TheXboxnerd

I have tried 3 different cords, and the same results happened.  At this point I feel like I may need to get a new Esplora  :(

drksam

There is some info on reflashing the USB chip here http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=254739.0 I don't know if it will help but you may wanna give it a try.
Arduino UNO, mega 2560, atmega328, attiny44, LCD, TFT, touch, SD, i2c, spi, MCP23017, android control, automation direct PLCs and drives.

Go Up