Go Down

Topic: Is there a way to turn sensor's data into real-time wave image? (Read 878 times) previous topic - next topic

wadewu

Jul 09, 2014, 04:14 pm Last Edit: Jul 09, 2014, 04:19 pm by wadewu Reason: 1
Hello guys

Like my title,i use some sensors to collect data.

I want to show them not only some numbers on serial monitor,i want them to become a real-time wave image.

Is there a way to do this?  code library,software.etc

thank tou

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

PeterH

I haven't used simplot but it looks pretty neat. Another option would be to write a Processing application to provide your user interface. Simplot is probably easier though, from the look of it.

wadewu

Thank for your simplot , CrossRoads.  simplot is really easy to use. Do you know another one that provide more function, can analyze data or something like that?

Thank for your information,PeterH.  I'm a new at coding. I'll try it when i need to do this.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

CrossRoads

I've used this
http://www.sillanumsoft.org/
Visual Analyzer with a microphone and laptop sound card to look at power supply noise in an amplifier.  I suppose sound card could be fed with up to +/- 1 to 1.5V input (comparable to line level output from MP3 player for example) instead of a microphone.

Go Up