Finally got the 3w amp modules
Hello. I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. My son got a toy light saber for Christmas and broke it the first day so I set out to do better.I have never tackled a project like this before so I started researching and found this thread. What at first was going to be a simple lightsaber with a polycarbonate blade is now becoming a replica of Yoda's saber. I have most of the electrical components and am waiting for a few more things to arrive before I start bread boarding.I have not done an electronic project since high school and have never programmed anything. This project is very exciting and I am grateful for the information provided here and I look forward to sharing my project.This is a picture of the hilt so far.
Man ... Great job you've done here (as always )!Thank you !
Here is another drop of the Universal Saber library. I put a lot of work into this one to ensure it was compatible with the Arduino IDE. Once you properly install the library, all you should have to do is include the library in the usual way from the IDE. I hope you folks find it useful. Feedback welcome.
Hugs from me as well!Now confronted with LSOS and Usaber I kinda know what I'm going to do after DIYino verification: I'm embarking on a serious study of the secrets of C-coding, using your code as learning vehicle! To be very honest: looking at both of your codes with neskweek, I really do not know how I pulled it off to make my saber at the first place with my meager coding experience.But hey, I do like learning!
@SoulbpWelcome ! It's always nice to see newcomers !Concerning delays, you're right. The least we use it the better it is. But others solutions (at least all I thought off and try) consume more hex file size. Since we only have 32K ...I personnaly did remove all delays from "action Mode", but kept the others, since in other mode it's less important.