Go Down

Topic: Help and get reward .... (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

khang360nguyen

I need someone help me with a Maze solving robot that solving the maze and then remember short path for the next time.
Using :
+ Arduino mega 2560
+ write in C code
+ 4 line sensors
+ 18V power supply
+ 1 H bridge
50$ for the code and setup help using skype !
Thanks for the help ...
contact email ck.chasingsun360@gmail.com

Coding Badly

Sounds suspiciously like a third or fourth year college assignment.  Is it?

khang360nguyen

yes it is . i just need help , like question and how to connect and stuff like that

khang360nguyen

PaulS

Having me help you cheat would cost you far more than $50.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

wwbrown

Wow!  I can get a whole $50 to sell out what a deal! 

Then you get a certificate that states you are qualified to do something that you have demonstrated you can't do because you cheated to get the certificate.  Maybe the certificate gets you a job at a company designing say pacemakers, and you screw that up, because you don't deserve that certificate, and people die.

You are willing to pay me a whole $50 to help you on this path.  You may be smart enough to understand what my response is, but then you probably aren't so I will state it clearly: NO!!

I could direct you to the nearest fastfood restaurant for a job application, you will screw up there but I don't eat fastfood so I don't worry.

graynomad

I guess you can see where we're going with this khang360nguyen, I've never been tempted but might be coerced into dropping my morals for several $1000...nah I doubt it.

$50 might be a lot to a student but it barely buys lunch these days, so quite apart from the (well articulated) problems detailed by wwbrown et al you would need to offer an amount a few orders of magnitude larger to get someone to write that code.

Look on the bright side, when (if) you pass you won't have to work for days/weeks for $50, as we don't :)

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up