Go Down

Topic: I need some help in making a robot vacuum cleaner (Read 39280 times) previous topic - next topic

emmaolsen

Aug 16, 2019, 10:17 pm Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019, 10:20 pm by emmaolsen
How about buying a robotic vacuum cleaner first and then you can check how that thing works and create your own or even make improvements in it.  :)

check other vacuums
lightweight vacuums

wiggleharris

At any point, you feel disappointed and want to buy one you can look at the Robot Vacuum Cleaners available in the market.

wiggleharris

If you wish to buy a robot vacuum cleaner you can pick irobot Roomba Vacuum which offers powerful cleaning to your home.

bigspin

OleBishop

I think that you can make a simple vacuum robot from Arduino parts, but that's much more complicated than making a router. I would recommend buying one if you need it just for cleaning. Here check this link with reviews about home gadgets if interested. But if you insist on making one just as a challenge, then I can't help you. Sorry.
Jack of All Trades.

m_holsen

It seems like you may have moved on. But, at the very least you've left some inspiration behind. After an untimely, unwarranted trip down a staircase, I have access to a Roborock S4 robot vacuum. And, after reading this (and a few other threads). A transformation from vacuum cleaner to battle bot will be underway!

Go Up