Why so much griping?This is basically how bug tracking works in almost every other open source program.Github appears to be working fine. And yes anybody can write to it. The purposeis to have community participation and bug reports
The forum is too difficult to manage for admins that need to keep track of the issues in a clearand easily managed way.
I have responded to this separately because I am flabbergasted.
From my unpleasant experience on this forum I would say that posting ANYTHING even resembling a bug gets you the following reactions:1. What are you whining about when you get xxx for free?
2. Do you have it documented?
3. Post a full code and tell us what is your software for.
4. You did not put you code in proper format so I cannot be bothered to read it.
foo [i] = bar [b];
5. Your post gets moved to different forum and good luck finding it.
6. Use "blink without delay".
It is a complete waste of time to try to discuss anything more than " I want to push a button to make LED blink ".