get the value of the force!!! medir unidades de fuerza

In english:

Good day, I need help to read values from a gy-521 gyroscope and accelerometer sensor and politely ask for their help.
My project consists of calculating the force of an impact, through Newton's second law F = m * a, where m is a known constant and acceleration is the value known to finally know the value of force, connecting and obtain data from Gy-521 to arduino and I have noticed that some of the values vary by moving the sensor returns to a stable and stopping the movement of 521 g-value. I ask in the most polite way that could advise me on how to do my project or other alternatives to get the value of the force. thank you

en español:

buen día, necesito ayuda para leer valores de un sensor gy-521 giroscopio y acelerometro y amablemente les pido de su ayuda.
mi proyecto consta de calcular la fuerza de un impacto, a través de la segunda ley de newton F=m*a, donde m es una constante conocida y la aceleración es el valor a conocer para conocer finalmente el valor de la fuerza, al conectar y obtener datos de Gy-521 a arduino y he notado que algunos de los valores varían al mover el sensor y vuelve a un valor estable al detener el movimiento del gy-521. les pido de la manera mas amable que me pudieran aconsejar sobre como realizar mi proyecto u otras alternativas para obtener el valor de la fuerza. gracias