BASIC ARDUINO HARDWARE HELP

Forgive me. for I have Sinned! But learned a lot in doing so. I'm not proficient in posting on forums (another flaw), did read the "how to post" post but failed in grasping the layout of the land. For instance I now know "Several ways to do it" 'cause its in Blue (Aqua) means its a link. I also went back and noticed several other things visible but unaware had meaning. Items below a solid line. I don't know how its done but the "quoting" thing I see could be useful. Anyway back to basics fundamentals WOW, no need to Capitalize for emphasis - we got smileys and tools.

Speaking of tools, did you know you can say something like "Stupid" using a single word or express it never using the word itself but others to convey the thought... and some are very good at it like Politician's and Lawyers.

A link to advertisements was not helpful, I think I stated I own several pieces in the family (shield, 8 relay Module...) and used their descriptions to make purchases. Problem is/was documentation not advertisements on them.