U8glib.h not working with Attiny

Hello,

i´ve got an Oled LCD 128x04 without acknowledge. I´ve downloaded the U8glib.h file and compiled a test program while i´ve updated the hardware list for the arduino (i am working with a stk500 board and avrdude and using the arduino ide in this particulary problem as an ide). While i can compile the test program for atmega cpu´s it will not compile for the attiny85. I have the code:

#include "U8glib.h"

U8GLIB_SSD1306_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NONE);	

void draw() {

u8g.setFont(u8g_font_unifont);
  u8g.drawStr( 0, 20, "Hello World!");
}

void setup() {
}

void loop() {

u8g.firstPage();  
  do {
    draw();
  } while( u8g.nextPage() );
    delay(1000);
}

an the following error with the attiny85 board:

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=attiny45 -DF_CPU=20000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=106 -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/variants/tiny8 /var/folders/32/h3dgvnld4874qs3tvpkm6qv80000gn/T/build8971712682764227742.tmp/sketch_jan03a.cpp -o /var/folders/32/h3dgvnld4874qs3tvpkm6qv80000gn/T/build8971712682764227742.tmp/sketch_jan03a.cpp.o 
In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Stream.h:26,
                 from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.h:28,
                 from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:215,
                 from sketch_jan03a.ino:3:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Print.h:32:1: warning: "BIN" redefined
In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/include/avr/iotn45.h:38,
                 from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/include/avr/io.h:282,
                 from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/include/avr/pgmspace.h:82,
                 from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:27,
                 from sketch_jan03a.ino:3:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/include/avr/iotnx5.h:55:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from sketch_jan03a.ino:3:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:235:26: error: pins_arduino.h: No such file or directory
sketch_jan03a:3: error: 'U8GLIB_SSD1306_128X64' does not name a type
sketch_jan03a.ino: In function 'void draw()':
sketch_jan03a:7: error: 'u8g' was not declared in this scope
sketch_jan03a:7: error: 'u8g_font_unifont' was not declared in this scope
sketch_jan03a.ino: In function 'void loop()':
sketch_jan03a:16: error: 'u8g' was not declared in this scope

can someone point me in the right direction?

regards

Can you compile another simple sketch for the attiny85 like blink or whatever?

Hello Kevin,

yes i can compile a scatch or a program with avr-gcc.