What does a circle with a horizontal line through it mean?

Hi

I am creating an eagle part for this part - http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1703161.pdf - and in the dimensions section, there is a symbol that I don't understand and I have not been able to find the answer on google. I have attached a screenshot.

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 20.57.23.png

I think that represents 2 +0, -0.7.
So won't be larger, could be smaller.
1.3 to 2.0

On CAD drawings (like that one) it represents "diameter". However, putting "2-" in front makes no sense. My guess is that it is their feeble way of indicating both leads are 0.7mm in diameter.

The lower drawing is correct. ⌀14 indicates the part diameter is 14mm.

is that for a jack socket (power plug ?)
otherwise I think it means 2 x 0.7 dia pins with one hidden behind the other

lower drawing appears to be missing

Boardburner2:
lower drawing appears to be missing

It is there. What is missing is the phrase "in the datasheet".

So it simply means that both pins are 0.7mm diameter? Also does anybody know how to determine the package of this buzzer as it is not on the database and if the package was already in one of my eagle libraries it would save me some time.

not getting the data sheet for some reason

And when I made that post the security scan popped up a message window then transferred me to bing home page.
My homepage is google

Try this...
https://www.google.com/search?q=multicomp+piezo+transducer+"MCKPT-G1410A1-3919"+datasheet

Boardburner2:
And when I made that post the security scan popped up a message window then transferred me to bing home page.

That's nasty. Micro$oft built-in "advertising".

Boardburner2:
My homepage is google

Of course.

that link gives me a google lookalike listing which would indicate a piezo buzzer but does not take me to the farnell site.

I did a complete reinstall of win7 two days ago due to a bot infection and have nowhere to roll back to.

Pop up ads on the forum too

also searching on the arduino forum takes me to a bing search also

Different way to explain that there are two pins with Ø0.7 (aka 2x Ø0.7 or 2-Ø0.7) mechanical drawings use since 1992 2x Ø0.7 and not Ø0.7 (2x). Electrical sheets seems to use 2-Ø0.7

Just my opinion any might not be correct.

The way I read that drawing is: 2 pins 0.7mm diameter each. In the US we use a dot to denote decimals. Europeans use comma. Hence 0.7 US = 0,7 Europe (and probably rest of the world).

x50505:
Europeans use comma.

Not all of us - some of us still use the point.

AWOL:
Not all of us - some of us still use the point.

Essentially all English-speaking countries.

Paul__B:
Essentially all English-speaking countries.

Plus Wales and Scotland.