Go Down

Topic: New Educational software PAPAYAcode from Brazil (Read 5062 times) previous topic - next topic

Leoncode

Mar 26, 2015, 03:18 am Last Edit: Mar 30, 2015, 05:25 pm by Leoncode
Hi,

I just developed a very easy to use software for Arduino. It is made with Robotics teaching and Education in mind. Specially for starting coding.

www.papayacode.com

Download it and try it. PAPAYAcode is free. You learn to program in a snap.
And is fun even for advanced Arduino programmers.

I would like to get feedbacks about which features you would like to see implementing in near future.

Leoncode

Hi,

It is already available for download and use. Very easy to use. A starter tool for newbies. There is no intention to be a permanent use platform. It make it very easy and fun for newbies to get close to Arduino staring the way with PAPAYAcode. After getting use to programing logic.....you can go to pure Arduino code. Even after that point you can still mix pure code with visual tool. It make it very fast to get to the result.

Look at www.papayacode.com

Robin2

Is this Windows only?

I don't see anything about that on your website.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Leoncode

Hi Robin2,

Yes, you are right. At the moment it is only for windows.

I just puted 3 videos at youtube showing how to install in a glance, and also how it work. I hope to make some more videos with tutorials.

But it is realy very easy to understand its logic and you almost dont need any tutorial.

Hope you enjoy to use it. And if you give your sugestions for more features. I have in mind to implement a lot of features and relatively fast.

Have a good night.

Leoncode

Today I putted at YouTube 3videos showing how to instal and how to use PAPAYAcode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfC756jqk90

Leoncode

Mar 27, 2015, 01:59 am Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 02:03 am by Leoncode
I have just released the first Beta functional version of PAPAYAcode free software. I designed it with Educational use purpose.
Enjoy it and please send me feedback of what should be make better on it.

Download it from:

www.papayacode.com

Leoncode

If you are a teacher or work with Arduino instruction for kids at school I am looking for help on preparing tutorials for teaching programming and coding with easy to use visual language that is PAPAYAcode.

In case you have something to share with other teachers...send it to me so I make it available to all.

Leoncode

Leoncode

Any problems with download, install or use....please report it here in this forum.....

Leoncode

The download and install process became easier. You don't need to register anymore to have access to download.

http://www.papayacode.com

Leoncode

NEW....now you can send mail from your Arduino project very easy using Papayacode software

www.papayacode.com

Isaac96

Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

Go Up