Go Down

Topic: what's a good chassis (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

pinktoadette3

Im looking for a good quality chassis. Every time I google, the only thing comes up is that Smart robot chassis. I have it and I have to say it is meh. I'm looking for a good quality chassis somewhere between $30-50.

Any recommendations?

CrossRoads

Did you look at the chassis at www.pololu.com?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pinktoadette3

I sure did.
But still don't know what's good to pick? I'm looking to purchase for a classroom though. So recommendation would be great. Something easy to work with a group of people.

keeper63

Have you thought about old toy RC cars?
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

zoomkat

I sure did.
But still don't know what's good to pick? I'm looking to purchase for a classroom though. So recommendation would be great. Something easy to work with a group of people.
You really need to explain just what the bot is going to be doing for a platform to be suggested.
Google forum search: Use Google Search box in upper right side of this page.
Why I like my 2005 Rio Yellow Honda S2000  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWjMvrkUqX0

Go Up