Go Down

Topic: Arduino and SeeedStudio Partnership (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

mastrolinux

Massimo just announced the partnership with SeeedStudio few mins ago at the Shenzen Maker Faire.

More details on our Blog SeedStudio Partnership page.

Isaac96

The new Arduino boards look good. But isn't there already a partnership with Adafruit? And where is the Leonardo?
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

MAS3

Different part of the world, different partnership.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Isaac96

Now I see. Adafruit is making the Arduino branded boards in the USA and SeeedStudio is making the Genuino boards for the rest of the world.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

MAS3

Not quite.

Seeedstudio will manufacture and distribute Arduino LLC products using the new Genuino brand in China and other Asian markets.
That is a clear statement i think.
I also think (even though that hasn't been communicated yet as far as i can see) that Adafruit will at some time also produce the Genuino boards.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Isaac96

Well, I hope that means the US store will have the Uno soon!
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

mastrolinux

Adafruit and every other USA manufacturer will keep producing Arduino products. Genuino is for outside USA only.

And yes the Arduino UNO are almost ready for the USA market. In few weeks I think but no official ETA yet.

mastrolinux

Hello,

I can confirm we will start selling Arduino Uno from the USA store starting in July.

Isaac96

Finally! I am getting really impatient for that $2.54 shipping.  :smiley-money:
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

Go Up