Go Down

Topic: Safety Critical Circuit (Read 5553 times) previous topic - next topic

raschemmel

Jun 29, 2015, 10:05 pm Last Edit: Jun 29, 2015, 10:06 pm by raschemmel
Why don't YOU take some time to learn electronics.
(just in case you were thinking of posting "Why don't you take some time to learn grammer") .  :-\

larryd

No that's not why I posted.
Hell, my grammar isn't the best.

I just was using the catty icon.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

123Splat

I think your grammar is just fine.

Resinator

I think your grammar is just fine.
Yeah me too

Rasch's last post just makes me facepalm, the most valid post in this thread about an Arduino not being fit for a safety critical application and he resorts to pulling someone up on their grammar which is pretty funny

He even spells it wrong and boldens it which is just great

The truth is LarryD has far superior grammar skills to Rasch's electronics skills, for a man with over 8000 posts you would think he knew his stuff but I mean just look at his posts, in this thread he really can't see the issues that a safety critical application raises and this is actually very serious

Putting the hardware to one side, safety critical code is actually quite involved and there are many hoops to jump through and lots of the standard C libraries are none compliant

Its another world to Arduino, Misra C and PCLint are very famous in safety critical areas and thats not even the tip of the iceberg

Pulling an engineer up on english skills when you don't have the wits to argue your case just makes you look really arrogant and to the neutral observer you have lost any argument

123Splat

Number of posts has nothing to do with proficiency in anything but pressing the enter key.......

Go Up