Go Down

Topic: Programmer not responding (Read 15944 times) previous topic - next topic

KhanKAfroze

Try this,

check if the driver is updated or update it manually from the device manager
In device manager arduino(right click) -> properties -> hardware(tab) -> properties -> update driver.
after installing driver reconnect your arduino and restart IDE

Don't forget to select in Arduino IDE
tools->board->type of board you have
tools->processor->processor you have :)

NayanaTK

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 928 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM1": The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

ballscrewbob

@NayanaTK

The board will not likely be on COM 1.

Check the COM & LPT ports in device manager to get the correct one and select that in the IDE.
If you cannot see the board in device manager then you will maybe need these drivers

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

M_a_x03

I dont understand. What's the solution??

M_a_x03

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW THESE STEPS : http://www.instructables.com/id/Loopback-Test-For-Arduino-Uno/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ballscrewbob

@ M_a_x03

Unless windows can actually see the board then a loopback test is not the answer.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up