Go Down

Topic: PCB manufacture in China, Shenzhen (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

MartynC

Hi,

does anybody have a  company in Shenzhen they can recommend for manufacturing PCBs?

aprykea

I used PCBway. The boards I thought were pretty well made and I think they're based in Shenzhen. Price is good too.
www.electronicsupgrade.com

MartynC

It looks like they are in Hangzhou rather than Shenzhen but they look OK and I will contact them anyway.

Thanks for the recommendation.

tiagorosolen

MKTPCB in Shenzhen.

Contact is Linda Liu (her skype and email can be found on the website)

They have great manufatory quality and they help you with your BOM quotation.

Regards
Tiago

Arhat109

Worked with jlcpcb.com fast, low cost and very quickly. recomended.

Rudy216

I have also used jlcpcb and the boards looked good so I plan to continue using them for my personal prototype work. I will even specify them for inhouse project boards at my work.

TeresaT2

You can try with allpcb.com. ALLPCB is a topspeed pcb manufacturer in China Hangzhou, specializing in high quality and cheap pcb prototype & production, pcb assembly and smt stencil services online
You should not be able to find out a second manufacturer which topspeed completes your PCB prototype.1-2layers within 24H; 48H for 4 Layers board prototype. www.allpcb.com/T2

melkalehun

You can try with allpcb.com. ALLPCB is a topspeed pcb manufacturer in China Hangzhou, specializing in high quality and cheap pcb prototype & production, pcb assembly and smt stencil services online
You should not be able to find out a second manufacturer which topspeed completes your PCB prototype.1-2layers within 24H; 48H for 4 Layers board prototype. www.allpcb.com/T2
OK, this post looks like an obvious ad by a paid shill, but to be honest, I used AllPCB some months ago and I was pretty impressed with the speed of their manufacture / delivery. Took around one week from sending the files to receiving the package in France. I did a post for this PCB on this forum thread over at tonymacx86

bos1714

I sent a pcb file to SeeedStudio about a month ago. They arrived in about two weeks (I live in the U.S.) and they work great. The silk screen was a little off center, but for the quantity, quality, and speed, I would have to say that they are a nice company to work with.
Time line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round.

Go Up