Go Down

Topic: 433MHZ RF modules - Working schematics and layout (Read 179 times) previous topic - next topic

puneet1984

Hello,
We all have seen the 433MHZ transmitter and receiver modules online.
I want to build one for testing purpose but i cannot find any schematic or authentic guidance on building/designing a transmitter and receiver.

My plan/project is to make DIY 433MHZ receiver and transmitter and use it with a DC motor to make a toy car move for testing. Later i want to use it for IoT applications.

I do not want to use the commercially available modules online.

I don't have a oscilloscope to check for the exact freq, so what i am looking for is a working schematic and design of the 433MHZ transceiver.

If anyone can help me and guide me in right direction or give links for the schematics, it would be extremely helpful.

srnet

No PMs please, they dont get answered.

MarkT

And your background in RF design is?  Its completely different discipline, I'd recommend finding a tutorial and
perhaps then going on to something like the ARRL handbook or similar for inspiration.  Becoming a licenced radio amateur is well worth considering as all transmitters are subject to legal regulation.

Testing down coax into a dummy load is not a problem however.

At 433MHz you'll need suitable test equipment such as am RF detector and spectrum analyzer (some of the
SDR kits out there can be pressed into service for this, note).
[ I DO NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them unread, use the forum please ]

Grumpy_Mike

Apr 10, 2020, 03:25 pm Last Edit: Apr 10, 2020, 03:26 pm by Grumpy_Mike
I don't have a oscilloscope to check for the exact freq, so what i am looking for is a working schematic and design of the 433MHZ transceiver.
So how are you going to verify that it is working on the correct frequency?

The thing is that in most countries it is illegal to make your own transmitter unless you have a license to do so. In the U.S. you can make a very low power transmitter but the regulations surrounding this are so onerous that you have to know what you are doing so as not to break the law.
For this search for:-
UNDERSTANDING THE FCC REGULATIONS FOR LOW-POWER, NON-LICENSED TRANSMITTERS
OET BULLETIN NO. 63

If you are in the US and think you are up to understanding this then there is no need to be asking the question you are asking.

Otherwise look at Ham radio sites and get a Ham license. These are available in most countries of the world.  

Go Up