Go Down

Topic: Webpage password reset (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

firefrench999

Hi.

Is it possible to reset the wifi password without using the YunSerial Terminal library, which is not working for me. I uploaded the library to my Arduino Yun, opened the serial monitor, set to 115200 bauds, new line and nothing happen.

I am trying to get on my arduino webpage but I forgot my password. Also, I am not able to enter the webpage with the default password, arduino, maybe I am doing something wrong. I pressed the WLAN reset button for 5 secs.

So, I need a way to reset my webpage password, thanks for you help !

sonnyyu

After Yun is completed booted. To reset the OpenWrt-Yun distribution to its default state, press the WiFi reset button (WLAN RST) for at least 30 seconds. The board reverts to the original settings: like just taken out of the box or to the latest update of the OpenWRT image you have reflashed before. Among other things, this removes all installed files and network settings.

ShapeShifter

Is it possible to reset the wifi password without using the YunSerial Terminal library, which is not working for me.
The YunSerialTerminal sketch over USB is the only way to get a command prompt without needing a password. If you can't get that working, your only hope is the full factory reset that sonnyyu mentions.

I uploaded the library to my Arduino Yun, opened the serial monitor, set to 115200 bauds, new line and nothing happen.
When you chose the Yun on the IDE Port menu, did you choose a USB or a network port?

If you press the Yun RST button once connected, do you see the boot up messages?

I pressed the WLAN reset button for 5 secs.
That only resets the WiFi interface back to acting as an access point. It does not reset the login password.

firefrench999

After Yun is completed booted. To reset the OpenWrt-Yun distribution to its default state, press the WiFi reset button (WLAN RST) for at least 30 seconds. The board reverts to the original settings: like just taken out of the box or to the latest update of the OpenWRT image you have reflashed before. Among other things, this removes all installed files and network settings.

It did work and I am now able to reset my password. Thank you !

When you chose the Yun on the IDE Port menu, did you choose a USB or a network port?

If you press the Yun RST button once connected, do you see the boot up messages?

Yes, I was set on the usb port. I don't know exactly what happened but I was not able to reach OpenWrt command. I was not able to see the boot up message too. After the ''30 secs reset'', everything is fine.

Go Up