Go Down

Topic: Servo movement resets ATMEGA328  (Read 4120 times) previous topic - next topic

dwightthinker

Sep 15, 2015, 10:50 pm Last Edit: Sep 15, 2015, 10:52 pm by dwightthinker
By 'show what you got', do you mean to show the current draw?
For a fast  pulse use a sense resistor and an oscilloscope( analog ).
Dwight

raschemmel

I think you replied to the wrong post. There is nothing in this thread about pulses.
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

dwightthinker

It was an earlier post. I believe he wanted to measure the current
of the servo in action. That is usually faster than a DMM response time.
Sorry, I'm so far out of sequence.
Dwight

raschemmel

Sep 16, 2015, 02:28 am Last Edit: Sep 16, 2015, 02:56 am by raschemmel
Your response time is nothing short of horrendous.. :D
Arduino UNOs, Pro-Minis, ATMega328, ATtiny85, LCDs, MCP4162, keypads,<br />DS18B20s,74c922,nRF24L01, RS232, SD card, RC fixed wing, quadcopter

Ginza

Hi everybody, yes CrossRoads, I was thinking about remove the 7805 of the ATMega328 and connect directly to a few AA batteries.

Also use a rechargable power supply for servo, but it must be behind a 7805, and feed both rechargables ways (ATMega circuit and servo circuit) with an AC/DC adaptor.

So I think that is posible feed all with and without rechargables batteries. Because without rechargables batteries it can be powered by the AC/DC adaptor.

If you have any suggestion from your experience about to make a rechargable circuit, please let me know.

Now, while Im improving circuit details with you Im developing the Android App to manage the sketch with the phone. I was using BluTerm to communicate with the AtMega on the breadboard and everything work properly, but I need a more specific software solution.

Thanks a lot to help me in the project.

Best regards.

Go Up