How to do this?

There is a song i want to get my arduino to play, but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm using the set-up in the vilros hand book, which works just fine for it's own song, but when I try to play this:Song Of Storms/Windmill Hut Piezo Tune - Audio - Arduino Forum
Nothing comes out.

I can't tell what you've tried to do here. Where can one see the" Vilros hand book" online?

can't find online, so I'm attaching a diagram of the set-up, scanned out of the handbook. I'm trying to get the piezo element to play the song from this link: Song Of Storms/Windmill Hut Piezo Tune - Audio - Arduino Forum

You didn't attach anything!

Sorry, I'm still new to all this, and i couldn't figure out how to attach.
Here you go.

Hardly worth attaching was it?

Given your other post have you got it working yet?
If not then I suggest that it is not wired up like that diagram.

Here's how I understand it: You've built the circuit shown in the attachment, you've uploaded code from the "Vilros handbook," and it plays a tune. Also, you've tried to implement the project described in this post - Song Of Storms/Windmill Hut Piezo Tune - Audio - Arduino Forum - and it doesn't make any noise at all.

The photo attachment shows a piezo connected to pin 9. The sketch at the linked post outputs to pin 11. If you're using both sketches as you found them, and you're using the same setup for both sketches, that explains the behavior that you've observed.

But, without your code, that's only guesswork. Please post your code. Please read the sticky post, "How to use this forum - please read," posted near the top of the subject listings for each section of the forum, and follow the directions you find in that post.