Go Down

Topic: Arduino Web Editor Feature requests. (Read 37541 times) previous topic - next topic

jjurban55

Hi, I think the web editor is great!  I was just curious if anyone knows if the serial plotter will ever be implemented into it, as I find this very useful for doing and teaching many projects.
Thanks for any info. 
Jesse

ballscrewbob

Not sure how far along in the "to-do" list this is.
Do agree it would be a nice feature and bring it more into line with the mainstream IDE.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

sean2k5

I would love to be able to upload my sketch from my Android tablet using the web editor. I don't want to use one of the apps from the play store.

ballscrewbob

@sean2k5

There are / were no plans to deploy CREATE to android although it is available for multiple other platforms including CHROMEBOOK devices.

Currently your options are those devices which are already supported or a third party app.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Gianni15

Hi 00alis,

Programming an attiny with arduino uno on the online web editor would be very nice.

Wagsalot

I am a Low Vision User. I use MS High Contrast and MS Magnifier when using Create.

When I use "Font size" (in Preferences) to increase the size of the Sketch text and it works but the size of the Font in the Serial Monitor does not change. It becomes unreadable to me. If both font sizes stayed in sync the text would make the monitor usable for Low Vision Users.

Thanks for your consideration.

luberth

share link
would be nice if it whas possible to see in the link what

the sketchname.ino is

for example

https://create.arduino.cc/editor/luberth/dd50a0f5-cc88-4d88-8e04-77018410898d/preview

is not human readable
you can not see what is the sketch about

ammazed about what you have created!
thanks

luberth the netherlands

Go Up