Go Down

Topic: No Device Found On Com3 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Haaz123

Nov 27, 2015, 08:10 am Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 08:27 am by Haaz123
I am Using Arduing IDE on Windows and uploading the sketch, but when i upload i get messsage : No Device Found on COM3.

I tried to update driver from the device manager, It is showing Arduino Due on Com port 3 in device manager.

I tried to restart PC but dint work.

I tried to use another board and then select DUE Programming port again but dint worked.

I tried to change the Cabel with my phones cable.

Sketch uses 10,860 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 524,288 bytes.
    No device found on COM3
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_199375: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_199375
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM303C_6_DOF_IMU_Breakout: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM303C_6_DOF_IMU_Breakout
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM6DS3_Breakout: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM6DS3_Breakout
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_MiniGen: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_MiniGen
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_199375: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_199375
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM303C_6_DOF_IMU_Breakout: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM303C_6_DOF_IMU_Breakout
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM6DS3_Breakout: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_LSM6DS3_Breakout
    Invalid library found in C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_MiniGen: C:\Users\Haziq Sheikh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SparkFun_MiniGen
It Jus Shows: Uploading..... and do nothing

ghlawrence2000

If you have a cheap(Sainsmart) clone of the DUE board, you may find you will need to press the reset button at "just the right time" before the IDE tries uploading. Alternatively, try the native port, that is much less prone to problems.

Regards,

Graham
UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE.
UTFT_GHL - a VASTLY upgraded version of UTFT_CTE. Coming soon to a TFT near you! 8) Shipping April 1 2016!

Go Up