Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno power problems (Read 504 times) previous topic - next topic

Azureta

Hello,
I need your help. I was working with my Arduino Uno and than it stopped working. I found that the green power LED is irregularly blinking. So program inside Arduino is starting over and over and never get to anything. I changed USB cable, tried others USB ports on my PC, but still the same. Also when I check Devices on PC, Arduino is blinking that is conected for a while and than not. All that means that I cant upload a new program.

I havent found any damage on the board itself. Can it be caused by dust?

Thanks for replies
Azureta

matelot

do you have a mains converter to usb? if so try plugging that up to the arduino. It will test your usb socket on the computer.

weedpharma

Can your measure the 5v pin?

Weedpharma

Azureta

Well, I tried every USB port on my computer with Uno - still same - and than I conected Arduino Mega and that was OK. So, I pressume that something is wrong with Uno.

CrossRoads

Is anything feeling hot on the card? There is resettable fuse in series with the USB power - if something on the card is running  hot, that fuse could be tripping, cooling off and resetting, then tripping again.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Azureta

Go Up