Go Down

Topic: Speed of SD Card & Arduino !!  (Read 628 times) previous topic - next topic

AishaJ

Hi All,

i am facing a problem while transferring a data in a file in SD Card (that connected with the Arduino UNO ), to another Arduino UNO using the Serial Port, the received data have a high speed, and that cause some problems like printing the data in the Serial monitor in different format or lets say in not organized format as the format of the data in the SD Card.

So, i want to know how to reduce the speed of the received data that are coming from an SD Card through the serial port of the Arduino.

I thing the speed of both the Arduino & the SD Card are not the same, so i want ot make them have same speed .

Regards,
AishaJ.

PaulS

Nov 17, 2015, 01:38 pm Last Edit: Dec 01, 2015, 03:01 pm by PaulS
So, i want to know how to reduce the speed of the received data that are coming from an SD Card through the serial port of the Arduino.
Data does not have speed. You can not describe the data on the SD card as being fast or slow. Serial data transmission does involve speed - the baud rate. You should know how to adjust that.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

dmknob

You are reading a file on SD card and transmitting the reads to another arduino over serial?
You are sure that's the reads on the file are correct?

I'm not sure about where you have error. You are looking the serial monitor of the receptor arduino and there the received data is not ok?

On the reader arduino, you read the file line over line to send every line over serial?

Go Up