MCUFRIEND_kbv Library for Uno 2.4, 2.8, 3.5, 3.6, 3.95 inch mcufriend Shields

I used the libraries that you used and it compiled and uploaded on the first try. I thank you for your help.

david_prentice:
I just built the project for a Mega2560 in IDE v1.8.9.

Using library RTClib at version 1.2.0 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTClib 

Using library Adafruit_GFX_Library at version 1.5.6 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GFX_Library
Using library Mcufriend_kbv at version 2.9.8 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mcufriend_kbv
Using library Bounce2 at version 2.52 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Bounce2
Using library DHT_sensor_library at version 1.3.2 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DHT_sensor_library
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino-1.8.9\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino-1.8.9\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI
Using library Adafruit_Unified_Sensor at version 1.0.3 in folder: C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Unified_Sensor
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino-1.8.9\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-size" -A "C:\Users\DAVIDP~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_228763/Graphing_Thermometer_V3_10.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 65514 bytes (25%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.
Global variables use 4957 bytes (60%) of dynamic memory, leaving 3235 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8192 bytes.

It was a successful build. I have not got the necessary hardware to implement the whole project.

I have never used the "Online Compiler". 

As far as I know it has copies of every library supported by the Library Manager. 
It always uses "up to date" library versions.

But it will have problems with libraries that have several RTClib variants.

Personally, I am happier with libraries installed on my local PC.
I enable File->Preferences: Verbose Compile.
This shows me version and location of the libraries used in the build.

David.