Your own serial monitor?

Hi!

A made a Chat application for 2 nanos, with nrf24l01+ modules. It works perfectly throught the Arduino IDE, throught Serial Monitor.
I tried to make it in Delphi, so you could run it on any pc, without Arduino IDE, just a few MB large program. The connection is OK, throught COM5 port (as in Arduino IDE), and the RX led is blinking after clicking on button. But it should send the message, and nothing happens on the other nano (the receiver in this case).

Does nano need any special commands before simple writing throught COM5 port?

Bence:

No.

The Arduino Serial Monitor does not distinguish between Arduino boards - that is only done when compiling or uploading.

I don't know Delphi. You may want to check if all the serial settings are correct - such as RTS, CTS, DSR and DTR

...R

Serial.begin(), obviously.

Serial.begin() - of cousre this is used in the program of Arduino, but now I want to communicate with the programmed Arduino plugged in to any PC with my Delphi(or something else, thats not important) program.

Bence:
but now I want to communicate with the programmed Arduino plugged in to any PC with my Delphi(or something else, thats not important) program.

I have a funny feeling @PaulS was not really expecting a reply.

Did you read Reply #1 ?

Are my comments relevant?

...R

Just to clear up my problem:
I have 2 programmed Arduinos (in my case Nanos), which can communite with no problem, so I can chat but only throught the Serial monitor of Arduino IDE. My basic problem is to make my own program, which works like the original Serial monitor.

Sorry for not replying to you!
Yes, I asked Nano, but... just because in this case I use a Nano. However I dont think it depends on that.

Where can I find those settings?

Bence:
Where can I find those settings?

Somewhere in the documentation for the Delphi serial system.

...R