Go Down

Topic: Arduino Web Editor Feature requests. (Read 32285 times) previous topic - next topic

jjurban55

Hi, I think the web editor is great!  I was just curious if anyone knows if the serial plotter will ever be implemented into it, as I find this very useful for doing and teaching many projects.
Thanks for any info. 
Jesse

ballscrewbob

Not sure how far along in the "to-do" list this is.
Do agree it would be a nice feature and bring it more into line with the mainstream IDE.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

sean2k5

I would love to be able to upload my sketch from my Android tablet using the web editor. I don't want to use one of the apps from the play store.

ballscrewbob

@sean2k5

There are / were no plans to deploy CREATE to android although it is available for multiple other platforms including CHROMEBOOK devices.

Currently your options are those devices which are already supported or a third party app.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up