Go Down

Topic: Arduino Web Editor Feature requests. (Read 39682 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

Jan 31, 2021, 09:18 pm Last Edit: Jan 31, 2021, 09:20 pm by ballscrewbob
@Andreas1313

That does nothing for the OP as a sort is only re-ordering a list and does not fix the problem.
Sorting libs is more useful just before importing large amounts of libraries or sketches and only useful if done PRIOR to the uploads.

That PRIOR sorting also needs to take into account removal of unwanted sketches and library components that will not be used.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Andreas1313

@ballscrewbob. Thank you for your quick answer.
Your link was not helpful for me. But I found a solution: Simple switch from "Sort by Last Modified" to "Sort by Name". 
Sorry, I did not recognized that before. I will add now the date in format yyyymmdd at the beginning of the name of my sketches, than I have it in the order, I want to have it. (Sketches itself and files in the sketches)

ballscrewbob

Feb 18, 2021, 01:57 pm Last Edit: Feb 18, 2021, 01:58 pm by ballscrewbob
Andreas1313

Karma for getting back with your solution.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up