Go Down

Topic: CASH WAITING!!..Essex England  (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

UKHeliBob

I've rushed home from work programed you sketch in..
If you copy/pasted it from my post above then there would not have been any spelling mistakes.  Did you type it in ?

"numberOfinputs" was not declared in this scope.....
That's because the variable is actually called numberOfInputs

I just copied the code from my post into the IDE and it compiles OK.
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Kai200

Morning.  Sorry got so excited must have rushed it in!..cool will try again when I get home and let you know...thanks again for all your help really appreciate it..

Need to get you some cash somehow as agreed

Thanks

Kai200

Hey Ukhelebob! sorry but I couldn't find this thread anywhere and started to panic!..i asked on the forum for help and morganS put up the link.
I hope you are all ok
So I took your advice and asked a friend for help getting your sketch on my sketchboard and it loaded up perfectly first time!...ok I admit im a div and your a genius!

Ive been worrying all day as I couldn't find it...are we still ok to carry on with this?..morgan suggested doing it over email or the phone what do you think..up to you?

UKHeliBob

I'm not worried about getting paid for this so I am happy to carry on in the open forum as others may join in although we may use email at some time.

Have you wired the servo and switch as I suggested and run the code ?
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Go Up