Go Down

Topic: Can you check me this circuit? (Read 7315 times) previous topic - next topic

gregtom6

Feb 27, 2016, 04:52 pm Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016, 10:04 pm by gregtom6 Reason: I have posted the corrected schematic for checking.
Hy everybody!

Can you check me this circuit? I have uploaded a Fritzing project file.
Maybe a lot of things can be done better, and I would be happy for every kind of advises. First of all, I'm very interested in if this would not burn out and if it will work (if I write the program for that). If not, I'm curious about how to solve it's problems.

Take into consideration that I already have these parts and it's not me who paid for them. I know that they could be replaced with cheaper parts from ebay or something.
And I would like to avoid ordering from foreign countries (and avoid ordering at all) if it's possible. The reason is that the previous: it's not me who pay for parts and if I want to get something in this way, it takes a lot of paperwork and time to get things.
And last but not least, it would need a lot of weeks and high shipping costs for getting something.

But there's a local electronic shop, where there are a lot capacitors, resistors, etc.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I have modified the schematics to be easier to check. I hope you can check this now.

dmjlambert

Feb 27, 2016, 05:04 pm Last Edit: Feb 27, 2016, 05:13 pm by dmjlambert
Here is a jpg export

It is artistic.   In the schematic side of Fritzing you have left rats nest wires, so that can't be checked.   Regarding the breadboard side as shown, I don't really know what to say.   My Momma told me if I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all...
For those wishing to view the jpg up close, right click the jpg and open in another tab or download it and open with your favorite image program.

gregtom6

I would clear out the schematic of the circuit, but I think that is harder to check. At least for me. I think you can see here all of the necessary information and it's more visual, seems much more easier to check.

codlink

At least for me. I think you can see here all of the necessary information and it's more visual, seems much more easier to check.
What are you smoking, cause I want some.

I would clear out the schematic of the circuit, but I think that is harder to check.
And I don't know what this sentence even means.

I opened to the image to full view and I won't even begin to check it.  That is awefull.  You are going to need to make a real schematic if you want help.
//LiNK

JohnLincoln

My Momma told me if I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all...
I'm going to take up her good advice.

dave-in-nj

please change the view in fritzrig and post a proper schematic.

what you show is essentially useless for us to look at.  (being VERY polite here)

dave-in-nj

For those wishing to view the jpg up close, 
at least she gave you a sense of humor !

aarg

Wow, that really does belong in the Fritzing hall of fame. Bookmarked.
  ... with a transistor and a large sum of money to spend ...
Please don't PM me with technical questions. Post them in the forum.

OldSteve

I'm gonna have Fritzing nightmares tonight. That is truly scary.
Please do not PM me for help. I am not a personal consultant.
And others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.

larryd

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

dmjlambert

Ok gregtom6, it seems the verdict is in, and it does not look promising.   I suggest the way to can turn this around is to look at some tutorials on schematic drawing.  Figure out the symbols for the devices you are connecting together.  Draw a schematic.   It does not need to be done with a drawing program, a neat hand-drawn schematic on paper is fine, and take a photo in good light.   If you want to use a schematic drawing program, Eagle may be a good option, but it does have a steep learning curve.   Schematics are the universal method for communicating electronics ideas/problems between people, and using them will gain you the best help when communicating with others.   

dave-in-nj

If you check out the tabs on fitrizrig, you can get get an honest schematic.  what you show is a cartoonish layout to help you wire it up on your bench.

click the tabs, see the options and the one we want to see is the one that is black and white, lines representing wires.

gregtom6, do not take offense.  this is just some saturday diversion for us.  we are VERY happy to give you honest and worthwhile help. 

weedpharma

Please when you draw the circuit, don't put repeated copies of the same circuit for the outputs. Put one copy and note other outputs are the same. Ditto for inputs.

Weedpharma

aarg

I think I've seen those Fritzing schematics, and they aren't much better. I prefer back of envelope pencil drawings. When it gets filled in with more details, I draw on a sheet of paper. I know, caveman level.
  ... with a transistor and a large sum of money to spend ...
Please don't PM me with technical questions. Post them in the forum.

Wawa

Feb 28, 2016, 03:14 am Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 03:20 am by Wawa
Reminds me of a pre-Fritzing circuit diagram  :o .
Leo..

Go Up