Go Down

Topic: Sending SMS to a number stored in SIM memoy (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

ganeshbk17

I want arduino code to access sim memory, to read a number from it and send sms to it.
I ve interfaced arduino board with GSM module. I am now using AT commands. Someone please Help me. I require this for my college project.

dannable

It sounds like you might be needing the AT+CPBx commands. I can't see a simple way to do this... But there again you've not said which chip set your GSM/GPRS device uses - there might be some manufacturer specific command, although it's unlikely.

ganeshbk17

Mar 10, 2016, 07:42 am Last Edit: Mar 10, 2016, 08:10 am by ganeshbk17
using sim900 gsm/gps module
yeah bro, i am able to read phone book entries using AT commands but the thing is i have to send sms to those numbers that are stored in sim

So someone help me. I require this to complete my final year project.

Thankyou

PaulS

I require this to complete my final year project.
What part of the project will you be doing?

ganeshbk17

which part of the project means????
i am doing final year BE......ACCIDENT IDENTIFICATION AND ALERTING SYSTEM<--its our main project

PaulS

which part of the project means?
So, your project consists of two parts - identifying an accident and sending an SMS. And, you want us to do the sending of the SMS part?

ganeshbk17

exactly.......
but i want the arduino code to access sim memory to read the number and send message to it.....
also i want to know how to send gps data to mysql database from arduino through GPRS..............

JimboZA

Johannesburg hams call me: ZS6JMB on Highveld rep 145.7875 (-600 & 88.5 tone)
Dr Perry Cox: "Help me to help you, help me to help you...."
Your answer may already be here: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=384198.0

ganeshbk17

yeah i want the arduino coding part of sending sms to a a number stored in sim

PaulS

yeah i want the arduino coding part of sending sms to a a number stored in sim

You said, in your first post:
I require this for my college project.
That means that YOU are supposed to do the work.

Go Up