Go Down

Topic: Another problem with Utouch library and Sainsmart 7 " touch tft (Read 749 times) previous topic - next topic

bloutix

I all,

I've got a problem with my touch screen.

My old touch panel was died and i have replaced it with an other but when I try calibration skecth for Utouch library the X and Y value seems to be same and anywhere I touch the screen the values dont change "4095" for X and Y.

I used Arduino due with CTE shield v1.04 and 7ich SSD1963 and XPT2046 TFT TOUCH shield.

Thanks in advance for your help

ghlawrence2000

Is it a genuine CTE Due shield, or a Saincrap copy?

Regards,

Graham
UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE.
UTFT_GHL - a VASTLY upgraded version of UTFT_CTE. Coming soon to a TFT near you! 8) Shipping April 1 2016!

bloutix

ghlawrence2000

It sounds like your new one is faulty then.

Regards,

Graham
UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE.
UTFT_GHL - a VASTLY upgraded version of UTFT_CTE. Coming soon to a TFT near you! 8) Shipping April 1 2016!

bloutix

no it is fully functionnal with my touchscreen usb adaptator but when it's connected to the arduinotouch is detected but value of x and y dosn't change they are always the same

Go Up