Go Down

Topic: Help with DTMF please (Read 382 times) previous topic - next topic

Mike44

Greetings,

I have this code (attached)  I would like to mod this, but everything I do does not work. I am new to Arduino. Could someone change some code for me please?

I would like to change the access code via code and have 2 digit on/off dtmf commands. ex: 1* on 1# off. If stars and pounds cannot be used, 11 on, 10 off, 21 on, 20 etc.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance

Mike

pjrc

Look, this may be stating the overly-obvious, but...

Even the most helpful people on the Internet tend to put their time and effort into assisting those who demonstrate having already put an earnest effort into solving their problem, and who express a genuine desire to learn.

If nobody answers your question, perhaps you should consider you're reaching out real humans.  We're essentially unpaid volunteers who get no reward other than a sense of accomplishment for having helped a random stranger in need, or having solved a challenging problem, or created useful material others might later find by searching.

Mike44

Greetings,

I had researched and got with a local "Maker" group and they came up empty handed as well. I have changed the code so many times. I have spent over 8 hours trying to figure it out and more hours researching how to change the code for 2 digit recognition. I have exhausted all my resources.

Thank you for your reply and time to respond to my question.

Have a great rest of the day.

thank you once again,

Mike

Go Up