Go Down

Topic: Android arduino connection problems? (Read 509 times) previous topic - next topic

Toocrash

Mar 17, 2016, 01:59 pm Last Edit: Mar 17, 2016, 02:53 pm by Toocrash Reason: Forgot to mention I tried cable connection
Hi there,
I am a newbie at programming, own a Arduino Uno and would like to do some pwm.(eventually)(3 phase even)

It seems to me I have trouble connecting, the L led is blinking in a 1 second delay loop.

Also I find it extremely frustrating that I can't seem to write the blink program correctly, (expected ; } combo or something), error code 2:82: wich I sadly can not find a meaning to.

I am using Arduinodroid from Anton Smirnov, on a android device with recent updates done.(I got no other system, only the android), I am trying to connect by usb, is this even possible? Or should I try bluetooth.

How should I negotiate this... Boggle..?

dannable

At a rough guess that's the line number and error code. Perhaps if you posted the full error message, and your code (in code tags please) then perhaps someone may be able to help you.
Beginners guide to using the Seeedstudio SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield

Toocrash

Thank you for your reaction,
I just found out that the first number does refer to the line number, and the second does refer to caracter position. (I did forget to place a ;)

Go Up