Go Down

Topic: CNC shield with module relay (Read 2675 times) previous topic - next topic

ghomghom59

Hello friends : p

Well now I work with Arduino on a CNC machine and CNC shield wire I X and Y their works perfectly . ( I use G- code sender TO ORDER THESE Two Engines )

Whether the problem is the ax Z is command by a pneumatic energy ( Cylinders ELECTROVANNE ... ) Who are controllable relay WITH moduls relay

my question is Is That I can USE CNC my shield and Relay Module for Controler my ax Z. Knowing That relay is Powers by a voltage of 5 V.

I tried for the 5V connected / GND From CNC shield VCC / GND But nothing happened.

Robin2

You have not told us what CNC program you are using on your Arduino.
You have not posted a link to the datasheet for the CNC shield.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ghomghom59

I think you can get information with this link...

Thank for your help

http://www.civade.com/images/grbl/Arduino-CNC-Shield-V3-Layout.jpg

Robin2

Apr 06, 2016, 08:20 pm Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016, 08:20 pm by Robin2
Image from Reply #2 so we don't have to download it. See Image Guide

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Robin2

And what CNC program are you using?

...R

ghomghom59

I use Universal G-code sender it's work perfectly for X et Y ( control by motor) but for Z I use pneumatic energy?

How I can do this? I know that I need relays module for control hight energy but I don't know how I can Use that.

Robin2

I thought the GCode Sender was a program on a PC to send GCode to an Arduino?

If that is correct then there must be a program on the Arduino to interpret the GCode and make the motors move. That is the program we need to know about.

If I am wrong about the GCode Sender pleas post a link to its documentation.

...R

ghomghom59

In the arduino I use Grbl ( https://github.com/grbl/grbl ) the GRBL convert the G-code from G-code sender to arduino language.

Do you this I need change the one programm in grbl file ?

Robin2

In the arduino I use Grbl
Finally ...   :)

I reckon you need to put your question to someone who is familiar with GRBL - perhaps on one of the CNC Forums or on the RepRap Forum.

The Arduino Forum is primarily for helping people write their own programs.

...R

Go Up