Go Down

Topic: How to flash genuine HM-10 firmware on CC2541 (make genuine HM-10 from CC41) (Read 134446 times) previous topic - next topic

krig

I flashed an AT-09 without any problems using my Wemos D1 (ESP8266).
Everything looked very promising - but I think it's not a full HM-10 now.

I can use AT+DISI? with some success - but AT+DISC? doesn't work for me.

All I wanted to do was a presence detection for my iPhone (which seems to be undetectable with AT+DISI?).
This project is bugging me for weeks now! I thought it may take me 2 days tops.

Was anyone able to detect the presence of an iPhone (or any other smartphone for that matter) using an HM-10 clone?
Please let me know!

Today I ordered an original DSD HM-19 and will try my luck with that.

k0n1e5

Hi,
I've just bricked 3 ble bluetooth modules (AT09) by flashing CC2541hm10v540 firmware on them (found here: https://github.com/RedBearLab/CCLoader/tree/master/Bin). Actually, I tried a number of firmwares (all flashed with no problem via arduino and CCLoader), but every time, after connecting to the serial terminal, no matter what baudrate and lineendings, they do not response to AT command.
Is there maybe a working full firmware for AT09 flashing and make it respond to AT commands, or should I simply throw away those HM10 clones?

marco1960m

Hi all
I need your help me to solve this problem
I have a MLT-BT05 that was not working properly, I tried to replace the firmware with the version CC2541hm10V540.bin, but after upload the BLE is not working anymore.
No UART response through Arduino and also the phone did not find the board.
I downloaded from Github the CCloader-master file with included two bin files, and uploading the DEMO.BIN the phone is able to detect the BLE, named as Biscuit BT05, but the TX and RX pin are not working.
Did someone face this problem? what version is the DEMO.BIN file and where Can I find a functional version
The original firmware was MLT-BT05 V4.0

elik745i

Hi all
I need your help me to solve this problem
I have a MLT-BT05 that was not working properly, I tried to replace the firmware with the version CC2541hm10V540.bin, but after upload the BLE is not working anymore.
No UART response through Arduino and also the phone did not find the board.
I downloaded from Github the CCloader-master file with included two bin files, and uploading the DEMO.BIN the phone is able to detect the BLE, named as Biscuit BT05, but the TX and RX pin are not working.
Did someone face this problem? what version is the DEMO.BIN file and where Can I find a functional version
The original firmware was MLT-BT05 V4.0

The same, no communication with module. 
Searching for solution!
Guess need to order different modules, theese are fake-fake ones..
Wake up NEO...

elik745i

Does anyone have original bolutek firmware? the one discussed here does not work for clone Bolutek ble-cc41 module. That is why the module does not work and there is no AT communication!!! NEED ORIGINAL BOLUTEK FIRMWARE to be flashed back to the module!
Wake up NEO...

PieterP

I understand that it's frustrating, but these modules cost less than $10. If you value your time at even slightly higher than minimum wage, spending more than an hour trying to get it to work is just a waste of time, because messing around with closed-source firmwares that may or may not work is unlikely to be an educational or fun activity.
Personally, I'd just cut my losses and get an ESP32 or nRF53 or a Bluetooth module that is known to work.

Go Up