Go Down

Topic: [Help] Capture image webcam from my notebook and save! (Read 893 times) previous topic - next topic

foyd

Hello people!
I am new to Arduino, and I'm doing college work
I need to capture image of my own notebook with the presence sensor is activated.
Can someone help me?  : Smiley-confundir:
Thank you very much in advance

foyd

For you to understand better, It is a parking sensor for handicapped, if the car is not registered as handicapped, beeps a buzzer and capture one picture, all code is ready so lack the function to take photo from my notebook for presentation.

foyd

Sorry my inglish, I'm from Brazil, and I speak little English :-[

Robin2

I am guessing (because you have not said) that you want your Arduino to detect something and then cause your laptop to save a webcam image.

If you use a Leonardo or Micro which can pretend to be a USB keyboard it could send the keystrokes to your laptop,

Another option may be to run a program on the laptop that listens for messages from the Arduino (any type of Arduino) and when a suitable message is received it does whatever is required to save the image. The messages could perhaps be sent using Bluetooth.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

foyd

thanks for your answer
I'm using Arduino Mega, I already made an application in Delphi to / read the webcam, but I wanted to know how the arduino will spend camando to take the picture.

thank's again...

el_supremo

If you scroll down the Arduino's home page you would find a forum specifically for Portuguese-speaking Arduinoids:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?board=35.0

Pete
Don't send me technical questions via Private Message.

Robin2

I'm using Arduino Mega, I already made an application in Delphi to / read the webcam, but I wanted to know how the arduino will spend camando to take the picture.
You should be able to extend your Delphi program to receive data from the Arduino. Then it is up to you to decide what the Arduino should send so that the Delphi program knows it should take a picture.

This Python - Arduino demo
should be capable of translation to Delphi - though I know nothing about Delphi programming.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up