Go Down

Topic: run bldc using bluetooth HC06 and bletooth terminal or rc android car app (Read 3142 times) previous topic - next topic

ya i checked my connections it is correct..i tried software serial also it is not working..i think either app couldn't understand what it has to do with bldc or there is some voltage problem with bldc..we are using lipo 11.1v battery for bldc...

Robin2

ya i checked my connections it is correct..i tried software serial also it is not working.
How did you verify that the connections are correct?

Post the code with SoftwareSerial in it?

What is the "it" that is not working - is it SoftwareSerial that is not working. You must be much clearer in your explanations when we are not beside you to see what you are doing.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Southpark

ya i checked my connections it is correct..i tried software serial also it is not working..i think either app couldn't understand what it has to do with bldc or there is some voltage problem with bldc..we are using lipo 11.1v battery for bldc...

You mentioned earlier that your system worked with a servo motor. This means that your bluetooth system plus motor driver plus software works just fine with a servo motor. You now need to be clear about the new requirements ..... the new requirements needed to drive a different motor.... such as the bldc motor.

You probably need to connect your servo again....and start from there. And show your lecturer a circuit diagram involving motor driver and its connections to the motor. And show how the bluetooth module is linked to the motor driver.

If you need to solve a problem..... then help them to help you by providing adequate details about your system... hardware plus software details.

Should also test each component to make sure it works..... even without software. Eg.... test the bldc motor without software...make sure that motor runs.

Robin2

Yes I'm sure .
This has got too complicated for me. There seem to be two separate conversations going on. Two different people are answering questions intended for the other guy.

@NahidHassan, this Thread was started by @0141. Please start your own separate Thread for your own question. I think it is too complex for a Moderator to disentangle things here. Just for the sake of my own sanity I will not be answering any more of your questions in this Thread. But I will be happy to help if you start your own Thread.

...R

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

can u please tell me about the connections u did while connecting motor shield i have never used it so i dnt know much about it...i have got one but i don"t know how to connect it....

can someone suggest another method in which i dnt have to use motor shield...

Robin2

Can we back up a bit, please.

I asked you some questions in Reply #10 and then someone else apparently answered in Reply #11 and I did not realize it was a different person until Reply #18.

Can you please answer the questions from Reply #10.

...R

thank you so much...
i am very thankful to all of you for helping me..you gave your precious time and thought so much about my problem..
actually i tried my own code i had a code to run bldc at const speed and i merged it with bluetooth and it worked... and there was also problem with bldc also..

and i request you that please help me if i get any doubt again..but first i will try my best and then ask your help.. as you said and i also do this..i have just come in 2nd year so i don't have much knowledge as all of you respected people..but i like to learn and i have learnt very much from all of you thanks...
  and sorry if i made any mistake or if i hurt any of you..

Robin2

I don't understand why Reply #23 was written.

It does not seem to follow from Reply #22 and it does not answer the question in Reply #22.

I certainly intended no criticism in anything I said. Some of the confusion is clearly my own fault.

...R

Go Up