Go Down

Topic: [Solved]IRL520N pinout (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

sterretje

Jul 05, 2016, 08:11 am Last Edit: Jul 05, 2016, 08:58 am by sterretje
I might be blind, but I can't find the pinout of the IRL520 in the datasheet.

Is it the same as the IRF520 ??

//Edit
Marked as solved
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

Wawa

Package outline.
Pins and the tab of the TO-220 drawing are numbered.
There is a "lead assignments" table in the same window.
Leo..

alnath

sterretje

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

MarkT

All power MOSFETs have the same pinout for a given packet AFAIK.  Packages with a tab will have that
as the drain as that's the device's substrate connection - current flows vertically in a power MOSFET.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

CrossRoads

Check the datasheet of the part to be used. Avoid surprises.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

gpsmikey

+1  - I have been bitten too many times throughout my career with "AFAIK" not having the the "K" for the part I have in my hot little hands that turns out to be an exception  :smiley-confuse:
mikey
-- you can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !
old engineering saying: 1+1 = 3 for sufficiently large values of 1 or small values of 3

sterretje

+1  - I have been bitten too many times throughout my career with "AFAIK" not having the the "K" for the part I have in my hot little hands that turns out to be an exception  :smiley-confuse:
It's what I did; just did not see it. For the IRF520, it's on the first page; for the IRL520 it was not.

Go Up