Arduino door/windows sensors

I recently found these sensors https://www.desertcart.ae/products/21238960-gikfun-mc-38-wired-door-sensor-magnetic-switch-for-arduino-ek1656 that look a lot like the sensors that are installed with commong burglar alarm and I was wonderin if I could cable an alarm system with arduino.

But In order to do this I would need a wireless version of these, or (even better) adapt the sensors I'm currently using for my alarm system. Is this possible?

Thanks

Short answer, yes :slight_smile:

Now you have to make more specifications for the project :slight_smile:

all I can tell you is that my current alarm sensor is a wireless dual frequrency 434+ 868 mhz

Then that doesn't really help you much... You could try to find out the protocol with one of the 433Mhz libraries. But I would differently not make this your first project. At least not wireless (with the existing sensors).

I'm checking this page

My only question is:
do I need to buy one receiver for sensor, or can I setup a c++ matrix so I can control multiple windows and door sensors with one receiver?

One should be fine.

But although the transmit scheme used by the sensors is probably indeed like that one it's no guarantee. Just the frequency doesn't tell it all when it comes to wireless.