Go Down

Topic: VS1000 programing (Read 784 times) previous topic - next topic

sanketh

Jul 26, 2016, 02:10 pm Last Edit: Jul 26, 2016, 02:23 pm by sanketh
Hello!

I found this very neat chip VS1000 from VLSI it can play audio from spi flash, perfect for my project. But the problem is I have to program the chip to work and I don't know what programmer I should use to program the chip, can any help me with this problem?

Southpark

Aug 01, 2016, 07:54 am Last Edit: Aug 01, 2016, 07:55 am by Southpark
Hello!

I found this very neat chip VS1000 from VLSI it can play audio from spi flash, perfect for my project. But the problem is I have to program the chip to work and I don't know what programmer I should use to program the chip, can any help me with this problem?
They just talk about it here ....click here....

king2003

Hello!

Hi

I have experience in dealing with this chip, if you have any problem you can ask me

take a look here : http://www.vlsi.fi/en/support/software.html

Feddar

From what I see there, it seems that you can use the VS1000, as well as a board with a VS1053, SPI slave controlled by the Arduino.  Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Go Up