Go Down

Topic: Artificial Horizon display using a gyro (Read 20155 times) previous topic - next topic

tlankford01

@DrWino

I did try this and it works. I will tidy up the sketch and include it as an example. I also created a simple animated compass with moving needle and dial which I might add.
I am curious if you could provide examples to the hardware and sketch.  Is there a hardware design online to the display and the wiring?  Thank you in advance.

bodmer

Ah, I forgot about that post.  I will search out the sketches and upload it within the next 24 hours.

bodmer

Here's the compass demo, draws the compass in a Sprite then plots it to screen. Demo shows compass continuously rotating.  Not sure where I put the artificial horizon demo... but I will find it.

Runs on ESP8266 or ESP32 with TFT_eSPI library.

BIONICSIX75

Sep 06, 2019, 05:34 am Last Edit: Sep 06, 2019, 05:44 am by BIONICSIX75
Hi bodmer
I am happy to have you.
I want to make on RC SCALE HELI
I did a lot of web search.
Then I found your post
I'm with UNO and ST7735 TFT
Successful upload of demo file.
It's so cool
My videos https://youtu.be/cmZKbdqm7wg
Is there any ST-7789 library?
I want to apply it to ST7768 IPS TFT.
And I do not know how to work with the Gyro MP-6050.
Please let me know if there is a solution.

X-TREM

Thanks Bomer

I am at same stage that Bionicsix75.

Now I would love to put the code to interconnect with the MP-6050.

Can you help, because I don't understand that much about programming :(

Francois_Peyper

Has anyone figured out a ways to get this working on the 2.4 TFT lcd?

finally got my screens working thanks to David, But every time I try to edit the sketch to work on these screen all I get is tons off error messages.

Any help you be appreciated

david_prentice

Either post a link to the code or attach your sketch.

asesorplaza1

Feb 29, 2020, 08:29 pm Last Edit: Mar 02, 2020, 04:41 pm by asesorplaza1
Good afternoon
Someone has managed to run this sketch with a GY521 MPU6050 gyroscope, an Arduino mega 2560 and a 2.4" TFT ILI9341, loaded the libraries TFT_eSPI and the TFT_ILI9341-master library, and it gives me the following error

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 10), Card: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

C: -Users-SERVER LABORATORY-Documents-Arduino-libraries-TFT_eSPI / Fonts / glcdfont.c: 6:10: Fatal error:
 pgmspace.h :

There is no such file or directory #include <pgmspace.h>

error compiling the Arduino Mega or Mega 2560 card

asesorplaza1

Good afternoon
after updating the library TFT_ILI9341, the compilation error has been removed and it already compiles, so I was able to upload it to the Arduino, but I don't see anything, just a blank screen, without any drawing

Thanks a lot

Go Up